GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Is It True That Only The Minority Of Muslims Are Fanatic? Watch Ben Shapiro Say NO WAY!

ISLAMOPHOBIA is a term used for people who have hatred towards or fear of Islamic doctrine, Muslims, or of ethnic groups perceived to be Muslim.

I would like to give a different definition to Islamophobia, but before I do, I would like to clarify one important point. I do not hate Muslims in any way, shape or form. Whether it be my 
Muslim neighbors from Bethlehem or my friends from the U.S. who happen to be of the Muslim faith, they are actually suffering not from those who are Islamophobes but rather from the radical Muslims who believe that terrorism is the way of Allah. 

Read also: An Israeli Muslim Hero

Unlike racism, which is based on a person's skin color or their non- violent belief system, Islamophobia is a fear of dying by the hands of a religious belief that allows followers to murder you, whether you are Jewish, Christian or Muslim, and all in the name of Allah. 

The biggest Islamophobes should be Muslims themselves. Moderate Muslims (yes, I do believe they exist) are the ones who should be most frightened by fanatic Islam. After all, they are infidels punishable by death under Sharia Law. 


Are all Muslims fanatics? Of course not!
Where does the majority stand?


@BenShapiro goes head to head with the opinion that only the minority of Muslims are fanatic and after watching his video, you might just become a bigger Islamophobe, especially if you're a moderate Muslim! 


---

Don't forget to join me on IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on@israel_shield on Twitter! One more thing, please let me know in the comments below what you thought about this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts