GOD BLESS ISRAEL

The Video That Has Palestine Activists Up In Arms! You MUST Watch This!

First of all, I want to thank @Mayqueen96 (follow her on Twitter) for bringing this video to my attention! This is what social media is all about - my followers are my best source! 

Anyone who defends Israel against the online onslaught of anti- Israel propaganda and lies, knows how delirious the other side can be. The situation in Israel is quite simple IF one just opens their eyes and wants to be honest.

Israel is a State that believes in equality and freedom while the enemies of Israel who call themselves "Palestinians" often call for and actually implement an ideology of death, terror and destruction. 




Every time Pat Condell publishes a video on the Israeli-Arab conflict, the truth becomes clearer and those who support the lies are left dumbfounded as Pat explains with perfect clarity just how right Israel is. 

Watch Pat's latest video below and let me know what you thought in the comments below. I am actually hoping to hear from some pro-Palestinians - would love to hear them attempt to refute this! 



Become part of the SHIELD that protects Israel.
SHARE the post and don't forget to subscribe! 

---

Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield on Twitter!
One more thing, please let me know in the comments below what you thought about this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts