GOD BLESS ISRAEL

You Will Not Believe The Videos Trump and Pence Released About Israel

Well, the elections are over, even though the vigilante progressive liberals are not accepting the results ... it's over and Trump is President. People can start speaking to each other civilly again and families whose views were split can once again eat dinner together without it turning into a screaming match. 

As a Jew living in Judea Israel, I am very happy that Trump won and not a candidate who considers me illegal. 



I am not here to say 'I told you so', but rather to ask those who did not vote for Trump to open their eyes. I have had many followers tell me that Trump is an anti-Semite and that he is anti-Israel. People, friends, Americans, it's over! Trump won, can we please stop playing this game and start looking at the actual facts. 

Forget about the fact that Trump's kids married Jewish and forget the fact that Ivanka, Trump's daughter, actually converted and is bringing up her kids according to Jewish tradition. Trump's entire team has made statement after statement that is obviously friendly and extremely pro-Israel.

People said Trump was just making speeches in order to get my vote. Well, he got my vote! 


Watch this amazing speech by Trump and tell me anyone can honestly claim that Trump is an anti-Semite!




Just in case the President Elect did not convince you, listen to this simply amazing message from his Vice President Elect Mike Pence.




God Bless America, God Bless Israel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts