GOD BLESS ISRAEL

This Islamic Preacher Said The Most Shocking Thing Ever And Is Now Running For His Life!

I had to watch this several times to believe what I was hearing!
My Arabic is not great but I understood enough to know that the subtitles were right on the money.
I am not sure where he got the courage to demand this of the Islamic religious authorities, but this is what I would call "Good news for the Jews!"


 Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield Twitter 


  Do you enjoy the Israel Shield blog?

Are you pro Israel?Are you pro Israel?
NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT! 

Along with designing a new website we are running campaigns to sponsor BBQs for IDF soldiers when they come back from operations. You can sponsor an entire unit for $650 and we will live Skype you when we run the BBQ on an actual IDF base! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts