GOD BLESS ISRAEL

This Is The Face Of Israel's Enemy! This Is What Evil Looks Like!

Don't tell me this is a conflict over land!
Don't tell me this is a conflict over some fabricated occupation claim!
Don't tell me this is about freedom fighters fighting for their lives!
Don't tell me peace is possible with these people!
I won't try to explain the situation to you; instead, listen very carefully to this Muslim cleric who gave what he calls a holy sermon to the Muslims in his congregation. 
I did not hear anyone calling for his resignation...was there anyone who spoke up? Was there a single Muslim who said this is not what Islam stands for? If a Rabbi ever stood up and spoke like that about anyone, he would be ousted faster than he could say "Mazal Tov"! 



This is not a war over land, this is a religious war and a culture battle between those who worship war and death and those who sanctify life! 

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON? 


Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield on Twitter!


Help strengthen the shield by becoming a part of the shield!


Help Keep IsraelShield Strong.

Become an IsraelShield Partner.


DONATE BELOW!

Don't forget to join  the IsraelShield Facebook  as well as  @israel_shield on Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts