GOD BLESS ISRAEL

SUPPORT THE IDF HEROES

In two weeks I will be drafting for a month of reserve military duty in the IDF. I serve in an Elite Paratroopers unit and will be leaving my family for 30 days. 

Here is a short video of my unit: Israeli Paratroopers 
 
  STANDING TOGETHER
SUPPORTING IDF SOLDIERS ON THE FRONT LINES

Standing Together was started over 15 years ago with the goal of reaching front line soldiers in the IDF with whatever they need. During the past Winter, Standing Together purchased and reached thousands of soldiers with a specially designed(WGP) Winter Gear Pack. The WGP included specially designed gear that allowed the soldiers to keep fully operational under harsh weather conditions. 

This fantastic organization works hand in hand with the IDF and is in constant contact with the commanding officers as to the needs of the soldiers in the field. I personally owe a tremendous amount of gratitude to Standing Together. There is no doubt in my mind that the gear and support Standing Together gave during the 2006 Lebanon War help keep our head high and spirit strong. 

When  I first met Standing Together. 2006 Lebanon War
THIS IS WHAT STANDING TOGETHER IS ALL ABOUT

I will be drafting into the IDF the day after the feast of Passover and would like to put together a gear package for my unit.
I would like to to cover at least 100 guys at $100 a soldier. Package includes personal gear bag, under-armor clothing and other personal operational gear. 
Standing Together will also be traveling around the country on YOM HAATZMAUT (Israeli Independence Day) making BBQ's for soldiers who can't get off base!

If 100 people who read this donate $100 we can cover a full platoon!
Donations are tax deductible
Please  Donate, RT & Share
www.stogether.org  
When you donate write in the memo israel_shield Paratroopers IDF

Don't forget to follow israel_shield on twitter!

Feel free to leave comments. 
GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
GOD BLESS FREEDOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts