GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Why "Palestinian" Suffering Has Nothing To Do With Israel

Yes, I am Jewish, I live in Israel and have served in the IDF for the past.... 25 years. I have been charged many times as a Hasbara employee, but the truth of the matter is, I wish someone would offer to pay me for what I do. I get no reward beyond the knowledge that I am defending my people and my country as well as defending the power of good and truth against evil and lies.
Am I biased? Of course I am, aren't we all? BUT being biased does not mean I won't find fault in Israel or in an IDF soldier or even my own children if they behave in a way that is immoral.

That being said, when it comes to what is happening in the Middle East, there is no doubt in my mind that Israel is in the right. I do not say this only as an Israeli or as a Jew, but as a human being that believes in freedom and treating everyone with respect irrelevant of race, religion, sex or beliefs. The only person I would NOT respect is one whose belief includes my destruction.

If you're on the anti-Israel side, you're probably rolling your eyes right now and saying, "Yeah, like the way Israel treats the Palestinians?" So, what I would ask of you at this point is to take a deep breath, read the post and respond in the comments below with what you thought was incorrect or false.
There are two sides to this story and I am not talking about the Jewish and the Arab side but rather two sides as to why the "Palestinians" are "suffering". I know you don't like those quotation marks, but please bear with me.

If you are not sure why I put the word Palestinian in quotation marks please click and read History of Palestine 101

There are two main reasons why some Arabs who call themselves Palestinian are suffering:
1. The Occupation
Yes, I said occupation, but I am not talking about the supposed Israeli occupation but the occupation of Hamas and Fatah. 
In 2005 Israel completely pulled out of Gaza and even the Jewish dead were dug up in fear of what the Muslims might do to the graves. If you think I am exaggerating, here are pictures of what the Jordanian army did to Jewish graves on Mount Olives when they occupied Jerusalem in 1947. There is no shortage of stones in Jerusalem but the Jordanians used Jewish tombstones as walkways and urinals!





So, what happened when Israel left Gaza? The borders from the land and the sea were open and Gaza could have become an oasis in the Middle East. Unfortunately, the people of Gaza voted in Hamas to govern them and Hamas had different plans for the people of Gaza. Immediately following the complete Israeli pullout from Gaza, Hamas started bombarding Jewish cities in Israel with missiles. Over 8,000 missiles have been shot from the Gaza strip in to Israel over the past couple of years. Instead of focusing on building Gaza, Hamas stayed focused on how to destroy Israel.
This is the map of the 3.5 million Israelis living under constant threat of missile attacks from Gaza! 


Israel finally had enough and called for a weapons blockade. We just didn't want to continue to be bombarded by missiles, I wonder what your country would do!
I did say weapons blockade and I meant it! Not food blockade or medicine blockade or even games blockade but weapons blockade! Israel along with the EU is sending tons (literally) of aid in to Gaza daily! 

Are the people of Gaza starving? Are they in a modern day ghetto or concentration camp? Anyone who holds these ludicrous views is either very ignorant, about the Holocaust or about Gaza. 
 

Without even looking at the figures, think about it for a second! Tens of thousands of rockets and ammunition have been imported, smuggled or whatever you want to call it in to the Gaza strip.
Do you really believe they were able to get tens of thousands of missiles but not bread?!
During what you would call the "blockade", two malls, two water parks and one very fancy hotel opened their doors. Whether there are guests coming or not, I don't know, but if the shelves are packed and the water park is running, then either Israel is not very good at this blockade thing or the whole story is one big lie!



The water park I mentioned was called Crazy Water Park and it was destroyed by....HAMAS!
Here is a commercial for a beautiful five-star hotel that opened in Gaza under the "Blockade".

So, what am I saying? Are the lives of the Arabs living in Gaza perfect? Far from it! In fact things were much better off when Israel was in charge. Hamas has burned down Crazy Water Park and has been stealing money donated by the EU and meant for the Arab public. Hamas is constantly torturing innocent Arabs living in Gaza as well as abusing children and using them as PR pawns and human shields. Instead of developing Gaza and building it up, Hamas is destroying it and using innocent people as their propaganda pawns!


The Israeli military control over Gaza was not something Israel was looking to maintain. If Israel were interested in continuing its military presence in the Gaza strip, we would have never expelled over 8,000 Jews who were living there for over 3 generations! Hamas is holding the people of Gaza hostage and it's time to stop pointing fingers at Israel and start taking care of the real problem.

2. Arabs Chose War Over Peace
What about the West bank? Are the Arabs living in the West Bank living the good life? Yes, they are doing generally pretty well. How do I know? I live next door to them! I live in a Jewish town that is neighboring with Bethlehem and I often have coffee and conversation with my Arab neighbors. Are things great? Nope! Could they have been? Absolutely!
Let's get a couple of things straight. The modern day State of Israel was born on the land once known as the Land Of Israel. We NEVER started or wanted a war and have always opened our society to Muslims, Christians and others who lived here. 
There are more Arab Israeli citizens in Israel than there are Jews in all Arab countries combined! There are more Arab parliament members in Israel than Jewish ones in all Arab countries combined! There are more Arab doctors, lawyers, teachers and soldiers in Israel than there are Jews in all Arab countries combined. 
Everything on the map below is Arab except for Israel. I circled Israel because I thought it would be too hard for you to find. In that small little area, Arabs have more rights than than they do in every Arab country surrounding Israel.




What about all the terrible pictures of dead Arabs and the number of children who have died?
Unlike our Arab enemies, Israel tries as hard as she can NOT to injure, kill or hurt civilian populations. The first thing I would ask is, when you see a picture that looks horrible or hear a story that sounds horrific, check the facts! The Arabs have a very strong track record of lying! I know that sounds bad but please let me demonstrate how the Palestinian propaganda machine works. 

Remember that horrible story about the Al Durah boy who was shot and killed in his father's arms? It was a terrible scene and even in Israel people were shocked. 



This video along with its very clear description seems pretty black and white and that is exactly why every major news channel in the world said as they covered this tragic story and it looked VERY bad for Israel. 
The Palestinians had a field day with this story and even doctored the doctoring up! Here is an official Palestinian commercial! 

The Palestinians even used Michael Jackson to make this scene look even more painful. 


What's the problem you ask with using a victim of Israeli "occupation" to make an icon? It would be fine except for the fact that the whole story was FAKE!
The boy was shot by an Arab for the purpose of PR!

This was not the only case of what has come to be known as Pallywood. Check this out! 

I am sure many of you have seen this horrific picture.
Once again, this was a FAKE! 
Here is the full picture! 

Am I saying no Arabs are suffering, hurt or killed by IDF gunfire? No, of course that's not what I am saying. What I am saying is war is not a good thing and it causes pain to many. Yes, Arabs have died and many have been injured but NEVER has Israel aimed for innocent civilians and NEVER has Israel been the one to start any confrontation with Arab countries or militia. Israel has always been on the defensive and has always reacted. Just how far does Israel go to try to protect Arab civilian population?
Please do not tell me that more Palestinians have been killed than Israelis and don't tell me Israel is stronger than the Arabs. While both are true, the only question that remains is; if Israel is so strong and scary why do the Arabs constantly start wars with us? 

Time to stop the lies! The Arabs and specifically the Muslims have been starting wars and terrorizing Israel and the world for past 70 years! Are all Muslims terrorists? Of course not! But 95% of the people named on every single most wanted terrorist list are MUSLIM!  The second the Arabs put down their weapons, there will be no more war. The second Israel puts down her weapons, there will be no more ISRAEL! 
Any Questions?

Don't forget to join me on the IsraelShield Facebook Page as well as on @israel_shield Twitter 

Please support Israel, Support Truth!
Become an IsraelShield Supporter Please Donate.

BECOME PART OF ISRAEL SHIELD

Help Protect Israel!



I am fighting against endless anti Israel propaganda and misinformation and have been doing so for years. 
 

The IsraelShield name, profile and constant defense of Israel is a private project I developed to spread the truth about Israel. 
 

I am currently working on a new site along with an online mall where you will be able to purchase Israel made goods as well as IDF paraphernalia and religious artifacts from Israel.
 

I need your help and support to keep up the fight! 
Please take a second and contribute whatever you can so I can get the IsraelShield site up and keep Israel's shield strong.
 
Every contribution helps.
                                              

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 07, 2014

    I was a UN piece soldier in Gaza 1962/63. One of my strong memories was a statue in the Gaza city showing a soldier pointing towards Israel and with the text "we will come back " . The soldier had a Swedish machine gun. Is there a solution ? Among the soldiers we joked "send the Greek Cypriots to Greece, the Turk Cypriots tu Turkey and thereafter the Palestinians to Cyprus ".

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 09, 2014

    I personally feel Israel should have driven out those Arabs back into Jordan during the 6-day war. By playing nice then, they are facing the wrath of the actions now. The leaders of then knew their Arab neighbors were never going to treat them as brothers, the jealousy has existed for over 3900 years and it won't end anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by the way we love are children but are children love their homeland more than their life

    We didn't chose to be Palestinians we just got luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Noor,
    I do appreciate your honesty.
    Your comments are exactly my point.
    You worship death more than life.
    It's called CHILD ABUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the Land which you come, to possess it-it is not like the Land of Egypt that you left…the eyes of the Lord , your God, are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the year’s end. (Deut. 11:10-12)

    "The Jews were only given the land because of their mission. If they abandon the mission, they lose the land. This is another very important lesson in Jewish history which is repeated, and it is also one of the most often repeated prophecies. The Jewish people will only live and prosper in their homeland if they maintain their relationship with God and carry on the mission of Abraham:"

    It will be that if you hearken to My commandments that I command you today…then I shall provide rain for your land in its proper time…that you may gather your grain, your wine and your oil…and you will eat and be satisfied. Beware for yourselves, lest your heart be seduced and you go astray…the ground will not yield its produce and you will be swiftly banished from the goodly land that God gives you. (Deut. 11: 13-17)

    ReplyDelete

Of course I am interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts.
No vulgarity please and try to keep to the facts.

DONATE, BECOME PART OF ISRAEL'S SHIELD

Popular Posts